Tuesday, October 2

Going Out Enough?

Today is Tuesday. Monday I didn't go out, but I went out Sunday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday, Wednesday, and Tuesday of last week.

Tuesday I met a girl with whom I tried to set something up Friday. I saw her but she was with friends and couldn't be extracted.

Wednesday I went out alone and ran into a couple other PUA acquaintances. Had some good rapport with one woman but it didn't get anywhere.

Thursday I didn't intend to sarge. I was just going to chill at a bar with one of my regular girls. She showed up late though, and in the mean time I had started talking to (and gotten the number of) a girl I had met (barely) once before. We later made plans for Saturday.

Friday I went out with a few friends. Talked to plenty of women, including Tuesday girl, and had good vibe and rapport, but no real sexual traction or interest. On the way home I called one girl who I had never closed, but who has wanted me for a while. Closed.

Saturday I took out the girl from Thursday to two birthday parties. One was for one of my friends. The other was for one of her friends. Closed her that night.

Sunday went out with a wing, who opened a mixed 2-set. We bounced them downtown, and her attraction and BT hit the roof. She said she would happily ditch the guy she came with for me, but she drove and she feels she can't abandon him. She was equally or even more attracted to my friend.

Monday took a break. Before class I did have a couple drinks with a girl who is in one of my classes. I had very solid rapport and I figured it was time to start turning it sexual/flirty. Not counting it as "going out" since I didn't do any bar or club cold approach. Monday night regular girl came over.

So I've been out for 9 out of the last 11 days. That's decent.

No comments: